We do things a little differently at Sagittarius. We're in the business of creating successful brands through high performance digital strategies, but it's our culture that sets us apart, and that is 100% driven by our people.
We're a bit loud, pretty relaxed, extraordinarily collaborative and we are constantly trying new technology and integrating the really good stuff. We start our day with a “stand-up” as a whole team – sharing successes and offering each other solutions for the day ahead. We have strong relationships with our clients and have (virtual) beers in the office on a Friday, and all sorts of online get-togethers and shenanigans (if that’s your thing..?). Most importantly we invest in our teams skill sets with supported training and certification and we have a commitment to promoting from within and developing you for your future.
Our teams are positive, enthusiastic, passionate about technology and really comfortable with the internal and external collaboration that is core to our business. A desire to constantly expand your skillset should be equally important to you!
Purpose of Role
- To manage and deliver the day-to-day Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) activity for Sagittarius clients – including the orchestration of CRO components delivered by other teams, including:
- Drive and evolve the CRO practice within the business and work with clients to buy and roll out CRO activity for their brands.
- Support the management of software vendor partners in our CRO portfolio.
- Act as the connector/conduit across the Experience Team to create data-driven CRO strategies and hypotheses and their associated launch/testing phases, and reporting.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Solid understanding of the CRO cycle (both automated and manual) across:
- Content level – Copy/Images – within Sitecore and beyond
- Layout level – Design/Composition/Section
- Component level - Micro changes/colourway/alternative nav etc
- Journey level – alternative parallel experience flows
- Channel level – stretching optimisation tests out into Email/Programmatic/Search etc
- Able to understand, analyse and draw behavioural insights from a mix of qualitative and quantitative data sources across website, mobile and channel analytics, including Google Analytics, Hotjar, Sitecore Analytics, Adobe Analytics and basket level data.
- Able to define valuable client audits, data led testing roadmaps and recommendations, reports and success plans to map CRO progress against client Strategy, Road Map and KPIs.
- Able to support the Head of DX to refine and evolve the Sagittarius approach to CRO, any key terminology, and an elegant, user-friendly process that aids client understanding and implementation.
- Enhance and ensure rigid CRO Governance and Processes to ensure quality, safe deliveries for our clients.
- Able to work across all Experience teams, especially the UX and Creative verticals to build and implement CRO elements within tests specified, estimated, and approved by clients.
We would expect all of our team members to adhere to and promote our company core values while taking responsibility for the quality and presentation of your work and environment. To be always looking for new avenues and opportunities for Sagittarius and to accurately record all worked hours against the appropriate client and to report any work requests to the appropriate lead.
We also expect all team members to promote equality of opportunity, be committed and professional at all times, to comply with the company’s health and safety policy. To be open and interested in new technology and methods of delivering the company’s products and services, and to continually develop personal technical skills and to challenge and stretch boundaries.
- You will be passionate about experimentation and how a data-informed testing approach should create an optimum experience for customers.
- You will be able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical clients and colleagues, both verbally and in written communications.
- You will be a strong marketer who can understand a business’ key drivers, and establish user needs, to deliver results that improve bottom line and experience.
- The collaboration, rigour and timing of CRO testing are crucial, so you must have good organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- You will need to be a team player as your contribution is across multiple, highly collaborative teams within the business.
- Be highly committed to maintaining high standards of accuracy and presentation.
- Driven and able to work autonomously.
- User-centric, creative and data driven.
- Ideally, candidates will have experience of:
- Excellent knowledge of the entire digital experience gamut – from the latest emerging technologies in the martech space through to best in class user interfaces.
- Talk confidently, ask questions - our CRO approach, process and products will include workshops and presentations that you will often lead.
- An understanding of, and ability to talk passionately about, CRO and its emerging status as a must-have weapon in the modern marketer’s arsenal.
- Knowledge of CRO software (e.g. Optimise, VWO, Monetate and Glassbox Optimize) and the drive to become an expert.
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. sketching, wireframes, prototyping, UI design).
- Proven learning skills - we expect an appetite to learn and progress rapidly.
- A strong interest in the latest advances in CRO.
- Experience in using tools such as Jira, Confluence and Forecast would be an advantage.
- Experience of SEO and performance marketing, and the different experiences channel audiences innately expect.
- Familiarity with the data, insight and analysis landscape (e.g. python, regression testing, data lakes, sentiment tracking etc.).
- Experience of building hypothesis, implementing tests and analysing results.
- Experience of working with testing tools (e.g. Optimise/Monetate).
- Strong Analytics skills (Google Analytics etc.).
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project).
- Digital Technologies and Channels (Slack, Google suite etc.).
- User Experience.
- Bringing lo-fi mock-ups to life via creative tools would be an advantage
(eg. Sketch, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision)