Purpose of Role
To assist in the creation, specifying and production of wireframes and prototypes for our client’s digital projects and products. Working closely with The Lead Creative and Digital Producer creating polished UI designs, for incorporating into innovative web sites.
- Working with data analysis and insight to help design high performance customer experiences that deliver on client business objectives.
- Help create wireframes and prototypes that can be tested by real users.
- Create polished UI designs - following design direction, sometimes creating the direction yourself and expanding that look and feel across additional assets.
- Contribute in workshop sessions - give input, write user stories in Jira.
- Write functional specifications so developers know what they are building.
- Optimisation - interpret feedback from users and stakeholders to improve the product throughout the process or longer term client relationship.
- Work with team members on collaborative projects eg. Shared libraries, Guideline documentation .
- Play a key role in the QA process assuring the design direction is adhered to and comes alive throughout the development stages.
Skills and Competencies
- Experienced in Wireframing and Prototyping
- Able to define and specify creative, technical and functional requirements to technical colleagues for implementation
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project)
- Digital Technologies and Channels
- Technical and Functional Specification Definition
- Sketch, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision
Previous Experience and Skills
- Talk confidently, ask questions - our design process includes workshops and presentations and you will contribute from the start
- You should present to us a portfolio that you’re proud of
- Understanding of and ability to talk passionately about digital interfaces
- A good working knowledge of design software (e.g. Sketch, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision) and the drive to become expert
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. sketching, wireframes, prototyping, UI design)
- Proven learning skills - we expect an appetite to learn and progress rapidly
- Plus a strong interest in the latest advances in website personalisation and digital marketing
- Experience in using tools such as Jira, Confluence and Tempo would be an advantage
We have a clear vision to be one of the best digital agencies in the country. We have a relentless desire to be the most innovative, creative thinkers, technically brilliant and deliver outstanding customer service so that we are a joy to work with and deliver genuine ROI for our clients.
At Sagittarius we are committed to security management and have documented policies you will be expected to abide by. We also comply to ISO 27001