We do things a little differently at Sagittarius. We're in the business of creating successful brands through high performance digital strategies, but it's our culture that sets us apart, and that is 100% driven by our people.
We're a bit loud, pretty relaxed, extraordinarily collaborative and we are constantly trying new technology and integrating the really good stuff. We start our day with a “stand-up” as a whole team – sharing successes and offering each other solutions for the day ahead. We have strong relationships with our clients and have (virtual) beers in the office on a Friday, and all sorts of online get-togethers and shenanigans (if that’s your thing..?). Most importantly we invest in our teams skill sets with supported training and certification and we have a commitment to promoting from within and developing you for your future.
Our teams are positive, enthusiastic, passionate about technology and really comfortable with the internal and external collaboration that is core to our business. A desire to constantly expand your skillset should be equally important to you!
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Owning a predefined client base and being responsible for that client base’s individual and collective spend with Sagittarius and the profitability of that spend through the operation of a client Profit and Loss account
- Developing and sustaining a deep holistic understanding of the client’s business, using this understanding to drive the client’s marketing and digital transformation strategy
- To help clients define and plan budgets across all digital channels (Websites, SEO and Paid Search, Display Advertising, Social Media, etc.) to deliver optimal ROI
- Informing and converting client briefs into profitable projects for Sagittarius. Then ensuring all client briefs are understood and handed over to your Pod Project Manager accurately and in a timely fashion. Ultimately being accountable for the final delivered product to the client’s satisfaction
- Engaging with key members of the Pod and other supporting colleagues in order to deliver competitive, compelling and accurate project proposals to meet the brief, time and costs allocated
- Constantly looking for cross-sell and upsell opportunities from the full range of services provided by Sagittarius as well as looking at introducing emerging channels and technologies through thought leadership
- Consistently ensuring the customer service levels are high and that Sagittarius is a valued partner to its clients
- To provide a weekly report for the Head of Client Services and Managing Director which clearly highlights current projects, revenue/project pipeline, communications stats and client P&L
- To develop the agency’s client base through the introduction of new clients and new revenues
- Agree studio ‘time based’ quotes for client projects and prepare them for presentation to the client
- Lead or support client presentations and support new client tenders for work when required
- Work with your Pod and its Project Manager to ensure client projects progress through the studio profitably and to the time schedules agreed
- To work at client’s premises as appropriate with some out-of-hours travel where necessary
- To raise all customer invoices using Xero for approval by the accounts department
- Exceptional strong communication skills both written and verbal, able to present confidently to large and small audiences. Utilising technology to professionally present to your clients and potential new clients.
- Good relationship building skills – able to build and maintain credibility, work with integrity and professionalism.
- You will be tactful and diplomatic, able to listen and interpret client’s ideas into commercial viable briefs and project plans.
- You will understand the value of extremely high standards of customer service and able to build solid and enduring relationships.
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines and to be able to deliver measurable results.
- You will have a good attention to detail and be able to prioritise and be effective when working to tight deadlines and within budgets.
- You will have the leadership ability to lead and motivate creative and technical teams and be able to communicate confidently with your Pod, ensuring briefs and plans are clearly understood.
- To be highly insightful and effective in proposing digital strategies – understand website UX and be able to and interpret analytics reports
- To have good literacy and fluency of the English language for preparing documents and be able to convey complex concepts and messages.
- Be aware of the practical application of technology and return on investment (ROI)
- You will be self-motivated and able to work independently.
Specific Job Skills / Experience
- Account development and revenue generation
- Ability to develop and prepare project proposals and recurring-revenue contracts
- An understanding of current technology and methodology used to build responsive web sites
- An understanding of the design and build process for large scale website projects
- An understanding of Ecommerce principles and strategies
- An understanding of multi-channel marketing strategy and implementation
- An understanding of SEO principals and the successful application of them in the design and build of web sites
- To be able to work with Digital Marketing and Strategy colleagues to develop cohesive digital strategies and performance reports for clients
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of Web Content Management Systems
- A basic knowledge HTML
- Good working knowledge of working with a CRM to manage clients and proposals
Qualifications / Training
A formal Marketing qualification such as CIM or IDM or a related Business qualification would be advantageous.
To have held a similar position either within an agency environment or to have worked with multiple internal “clients” managing accounts or multiple streams of work.